The Publet wallet app and its related services are provided to Users (“You”). You acknowledge that any use of the application and our services (including API services) are subject to these Terms of Services (the “Terms”).
We provide means for users to access and transfer ownership of Crypto Assets.
Our application is licensed to you without charge on the basis of a personal, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, worldwide-basis license, for the purpose of accessing and transferring Crypto Assets.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Any such changes in respect of your use of the services will take effect when posted on the application.
"Crypto Assets" refers herein to such type of assets which can only and exclusively be transmitted by means of block-chain technology, including but not limited to digital coins, digital tokens, assets from decentralized applications and any other type of digital mediums of exchange.
Our Services can be provided to you with the help of the Publet mobile application:
• Mobile application "Publet Wallet" for the digital coins, digital tokens and any other type of digital mediums of exchange;
By signing up on the app, you certify that:
• You are of legal age to agree to these terms, according to your local law.
• You possess the necessary knowledge to participate in blockchain-based transactions.
• The laws of your state/country of residence do not prohibit the supply of our services to the residents of your
state/country unless the law confirms the same. Law of land clause may apply in a county where blockchain transactions are debarred.
• We provide application that gathers the information on your crypto assets transactions from the ledgers of different block-chain networks, assists you to create, generate and store crypto assets addresses, transaction requests and encrypted private keys by the means of the account you create on wallet application and transmits your transactions requests without requiring you to download or install the associated Crypto Assets network software to your local device.
• Our Services allow generating a private key using mnemonics, which uniquely matches the wallet and shall be used in connection with the wallet. An encrypted storage of certain information associated with the wallet is stored locally. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your private key and any backup mnemonic associated with your wallet. The application is not responsible for your loss of your private keys and/or backup mnemonic.
• Publet Wallet does not receive or store neither your private key, nor the unencrypted keys and addresses; and we cannot assist you with your private key retrieval. You are solely responsible for remembering your Wallet credentials.
The wallet application and its related services provide you functionality, that assists you to create and send transaction requests and receive information on your crypto assets transactions. We ensure that your transaction will be recorded in the ledger of each particular Crypto Assets, as we simply transmit your request in a form readable by the respective block-chain network. This means, that you must ensure that your transactions confirms to the applicable rules of the respective block-chain network. You acknowledge and agree that the transaction details you submit via the services may be not completed, or may be substantially delayed, including without limitation, by the respective block-chain network.
We may take fees for transactions, that you make through our Services in addition to the transaction fees (or mining fees) required by the respective block-chain network.
We do not have access to your transactions.
Disclaimers and risk disclosures:
• No Control over Block-Chains and Crypto Assets. The application is not the creator of, and does not have any control over, any of the crypto assets that the application allows you to use. You accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing any crypto assets network, including, but not limited to, the risk of unknown vulnerabilities in or unanticipated changes to the network protocol. You acknowledge and accept that the app is not responsible for any harm occurring as a result of such risks.
• No Control over Actions of Third Parties. The application connects with the third-party services. In this case, you are solely responsible for your interactions with said third-parties. Moreover, we are not liable for any unauthorized third party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute forcing or other means of attack against the application or services.
• No Control over Your Own Actions. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any use of our services, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from your personal errors, misbehaviour and/or any activities such as forgotten mnemonic keys, providing incorrect information for constructing transactions, loss of your master private key and any others. In other words, you have to be responsible for your own crypto assets, carefully guard your master private key and mnemonic keys and keep it private.
• Accuracy of Information. You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the services is accurate and complete. You accept and acknowledge that the application is not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any crypto assets initiated via the services, for instance, if you mistype a Crypto Assets (or wallet) address or otherwise provide incorrect information.
• Risks Associated with the Block-chain Protocol. The application and its related services are based on the Block-chain protocol. As such, any malfunction, unintended function, unexpected functioning of or attack on the Block-chain protocol may cause the application to malfunction or function in an unexpected or unintended manner.
• Risk of Unfavourable Regulatory Action in One or More Jurisdictions. Blockchain technologies have been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world. The functioning of the application and services could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including the licensing of or restrictions on the use, sale, or possession of crypto assets;
• Relationships. Nothing in the terms shall be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise or sales representative relationship between you and us.
• Unanticipated Risks. Crypto assets are a new and untested technology. In addition to the risks discussed, there are risks that we cannot anticipate. Further risks may materialize as unanticipated combinations or variations of the discussed risks or the emergence of new risks.
Nothing in the application and services can be ensured to contain no errors, mistakes, misrepresentations or failures etc. Such errors, mistakes, mispresentations or failures etc. can be without limitation the result of human agency, program or process imperfections. THEREFORE, NEITHER WEBSITE NOR, WHERE APPLICABLE, ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OUTSOURCED ADVISORS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES AND, IN PARTICULAR, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED VIA WALLET. Moreover, Publet is not responsible for any loss of money, assets, securities and other types of property happened because of using Services.
Except for the representations contained in the Terms, We do not warrant, including, but not limited to, that our Services are fit for your purpose, even if you have previously provided notice of yourintended purpose.
You will indemnify and hold the application, its creators, authors, employees and owners harmless from and against all and any claims, actions, demands, costs, expenses and damages arising from or related to (a) your breach of the Terms; and (b) third party claims arising from or related to your acts, omissions or transactions.
If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. These Terms supersede all prior communications, contracts, or agreements between the you and us with respect to the subject matter addressed in these Terms, whether oral or written.